Who are we?
Incubeta is an award-winning digital marketing agency with over 10 years of experience in delivering global campaigns with granular localized targeting. We are a dynamic and growing team of some of the most qualified analysts, account managers and technologists operating in the online advertising industry today. We operate in 21 locations with an incredible team of more than 600 around the world.
This position is located in our Santo Domingo Office
What is Feedonomics?
A platform used to syndicate online products for eCommerce companies. It is used to optimize the data of products exported from a website and send it through to hundreds of different search engines, and marketplaces such as Google, Facebook, and Amazon. We are a full-service company working with some of the largest brands and agencies in the world.
As a Feed Support Specialist, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving challenges related to shopping feeds. You will utilize all elements of data feed optimization, adhere to best practices and follow a documented methodology to deliver a world-class client experience. To be successful in this role, you must be an excellent communicator who can build trust with our clients. Your goal is to not only solve feed-related issues but also to help establish our reputation as a company that provides exceptional customer service.
US hours (EDT) - 07:00AM to 4:00PM
· Fulfilling client’s support requests, providing insights and suggestions to resolve the issues
· Troubleshooting feed issues and providing resolution
· Utilizing a proprietary query language similar to SQL to navigate the proprietary Feedonomics databases, manipulating data through data sorting, extraction, and optimization
· Writing queries to accomplish data optimizations, transitions, matching ups, filtering, sorting, and fixing invalid data
· Configuring and mapping attributes from a variety of files, including delimited and XML files
· Troubleshooting data imports and exports that are not functioning correctly, ensuring the integrity and flow of data
· Troubleshooting channel-specific errors, communicating with various shopping channels (such as Google Merchant Center and Facebook Business Manager), and affiliate networks to gain clarity on resolving errors and warnings
· Reviewing the scope and priority of support requests and coordinating with your team to ensure proper outcomes
· Understanding the basic relationship between shopping feeds and advertising campaigns, and how it impacts a client’s performance
· Managing multi-client expectations, ensuring clients are informed of the status and are responded to in a timely manner
· Working within Feedonomics platforms, Excel spreadsheets, project management systems, time tracking software and Google Suite
· Customer support experience: This role works closely with our clients to resolve issues and implement requests. We communicate with our clients through email (primary) and remote screen shares/calls(secondary). An extensive background in client-facing roles is a must-have.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a discipline with strong academic performance in analytic and quantitative coursework, including Information Systems, Business Administration, Economics, or Marketing
· Strong analytical, critical thinking, and research skills
· Strong problem identification & resolution skills
· E-Commerce business-to-business client experience or martech support experience
· Technically minded: The Feedonomics’ proprietary technology is used daily. In order to use it successfully, users require an understanding of the following:
> Execution order logic
> IF THEN logic
> Basic knowledge of SQL or advanced Excel: Data manipulations are performed within Feedonomics utilizing our language that is similar to SQL and Excel.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Ability to work within multiple platforms and CRMs
· Problem solver with the ability to identify issues and provide solutions
· Ability to communicate effectively (strategic relationship builder with focus on the client)
· Data optimization/manipulation experience
· Solid understanding of the performance marketing and e-commerce industry
· Team player / team-oriented
· Ability to methodically analyze data sets
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
· Ability to multitask in a deadline-driven environment
· Ability and means to work from home when required (including video meetings via Google Meet)
· Good English communication skills - both written and verbal for internal & external communication
· Required to pass written/performance assessment that will assess your technical proficiency using basic logical problems that pertain to e-commerce
Good to Have
· Hands-on experience with PPC, Display, and Social on any advertising platform
· Certifications such as AdWords, Bing, Analytics, etc.
· Basic HTML, SQL, Regex or any programming language
· Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding individual client support goals