The Paid Media Director position is a strategy and channel building role, accountable for all aspects of client media planning, delivery and management. The candidate should have maturity, business savvy and the experience to be able to evaluate solutions across all paid media channels, and be able to construct a story that clients buy into to help us drive their business.
Who are we?
Incubeta is an award-winning digital marketing agency with over 10 years of experience in delivering global campaigns with granular localized targeting. We are a dynamic and growing team of some of the most qualified analysts, account managers and technologists operating in the online advertising industry today. We operate in 21 locations with an incredible team of more than 600 around the world.
This position will be working remotely for our NY office.
- You have creative energy – For the use of paid media plans to align with client business KPIs.
- You are passionate about working in performance – Performance meaning measurable, competitive environments.
- You have strong work ethic – Work smart, not long hours.
- You are highly organized – Multiple clients, projects across multiple social channels requires high organizational skills.
- You are a sophisticated communicator – Oral and written, to be able to speak with technical operators and clearly with C-suite stakeholders both internally and externally.
Lead the omni-channel strategy for a set of clients to deliver on client KPIs and help us grow their business alongside our own.
- Increase the revenue of existing clients through media performance and introduction of new products services
- Ensure that the overall client strategy aligns with their KPIs
- Build channel strategies and tactics into the holistic plan
- Train Delivery Staff with industry best practices and internal tactics for best client outcomes
- Q/C all Media delivery work from staff to ensure client satisfaction
- Work with Display and Social Directors to bring market leading strategies and tactics to life
- Introduce new vendors to current clients
- Build storytelling within the consumer funnel – Awareness to conversion
- Build out marketing materials needed – Work with internal Marketing team as needed
- Represent the business in Sales pitches
- Create upsell opportunities with clients for tech and creative
- Strong understanding of all programmatic channels with hands on keys experience in at least 1, preferably search
- Experience managing both Brand and DR programs
- The ability to work across a matrix environment and thrive in an entrepreneurial and results-oriented culture
- 5+ years experience in programmatic media
- Diverse account background
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Be able to use Google Analytics or other analytical tools to provide expert insight into analytics
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform
- Experience user of Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Ability to teach complex technology easily (bid management, algorithm changes, advanced strategy planning)