Paid Media Manager (PMM)
The PMM role will form part of the US Paid Media team, reporting into a Paid Media Director (PMD) within a client pod, and working alongside a team of Paid Media Associates. The ideal candidate is someone who is immersed within the world of performance marketing and eager to join a global media agency.
The PMM role is focused on 3 functional areas:
- Acting in an advisory capacity to clients
- Implementation of strategies in the relevant platforms
- Managing a team of direct reports, though this is not a requirement for this particular role at present
The PMM will work closely with the PMD in the creation of Paid Search strategies to achieve clients’ goals. PMMs, along with the Paid Media Associates, are required to implement these strategies within various platforms. They are responsible for campaign optimization, analysis and reporting.
Attending client meetings will form part of this role, building strong relationships with clients and supporting the Paid Media Director and client services team with strategic input and campaign feedback.
While this is not a current requirement, the PMM may at a later stage take on the responsibility of managing a small team, and being solution-driven in achieving both team and client KPIs. They will also be responsible for the training and career development/performance management of each team member.
Who are we?
Incubeta is an award-winning digital marketing agency with over 15 years of experience in delivering global campaigns with granular localized targeting. We are a dynamic and growing team of some of the most qualified analysts, account managers and technologists operating in the online advertising industry today. We operate in 21 locations with an incredible team of more than 900 around the world.
- You are passionate about working in performance – Performance meaning measurable, competitive environments.
- You are a pro-active, strategic thinker - Always thinking ahead about the digital strategy of your clients and able to implement that strategy effectively.
- You are confident managing Paid Search campaigns across Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Search Ads 360, with Paid Social and Display advertising experience advantageous.
- You have a strong work ethic – Work smart, not long hours.
- You are a sophisticated communicator – Oral and written, to be able to speak with technical operators and clearly with C-suite stakeholders both internally and externally.
- You are loyal - You want to get involved and invest in the growth of the Paid Media team as well as the US business at large.
- You are dedicated - Willing to go the extra mile to achieve success.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience as a Paid Search specialist for a minimum of 4 years
- Certificates, licenses and registrations required (at a minimum):
- Google Ads certifications (any)
- Search Ads 360
- Well-versed in performance marketing, yielding results for clients’ investments, i.e. sales/lead conversion and omni-channel acquisition
- Experience in working directly with clients & commercial teams
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience with measurement plans & tracking
- Computer skills required: (Microsoft Office Suite; Google Sheets/Docs/Slides, Project Management Software)
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Certificates, licenses and registrations preferred: Campaign Manager 360, Display & Video 360, Google Analytics 4, Meta Blueprint (Media Buying/Media Planning), Google Tag Manager, The Trade Desk Edge Academy certifications etc.
- Collaborate with the PMD on leading the Paid Search strategy for a set of clients to deliver on client KPIs and help us grow their business alongside our own.
- Act as the day-to-day client contact on all strategic initiatives, including campaign optimization, analysis and reporting.
- Attend meetings with clients in person and online, supported by the client services team, in order to translate business requirements and considerations of clients into actionable steps for the agency.
- Increase the revenue of existing clients through media performance and introduction of new products and services.
- Implement, monitor and optimize strategies, training junior team members in the process.
- Perform daily checks on the quality of junior team members’ work (including making sure that the QA process is followed without exception), completeness and performance of campaigns and suggest corrective measures where needed.
- Ensure clients are provided with relevant, timely and actionable insights that are valuable to the client’s organization, whether completed by the PMM themself or when checking insights provided by a member of the team.
- Evaluate data and identify changes in performance, highlighting underlying problems and opportunities for growth.
- Assist the team with reporting discrepancies and tracking issues.
- Act as a technical support and where needed, both internally and externally.
- Contribute to all presentations, whether client reviews or future strategic initiatives, and present relevant portions in these presentations.
- Prioritize upskilling on all channels in order to have a holistic view of clients’ media strategies and support them accordingly.
- When required, PMMs may take on responsibilities related to managing a small team within the wider client pod (e.g. creating career development plans, doing bi-annual appraisals etc.).
Salary range: 80-115k per year plus benefits.